Volunteer for a Clinical Trial Today
By participating in a clinical trial, you’re giving yourself the opportunity and access to some potentially helpful treatments that can control your signs and symptoms before it is commercially available. A few of the reasons why you should volunteer for a clinical trial:
- The study participants are always closely monitored by the study staff and physicians at every visit
- The diagnostic tests, study visits and physical examination help you track your health
- Gives you access to study drugs/therapies that are not available in the market
- Take control of your health without any financial liability
- Help others with similar condition and the scientific community at large by contributing to the discovery of new treatments
Benefits of Participating
There are multiple benefits of participating in a clinical trial that are little known. Experts who know how clinical trials actually function are in disbelief that the American public views them negatively. People who enroll in these clinical studies often get better medical care than most other patients, can get an advanced therapy that generally is not available to other patients and receive follow-up monitoring to assure their safety. Clinical trials have always been extremely important to the development of new agents and interventions that drastically improve a patient’s health and well-being.
As part of a clinical study, you will:
- Play an active role in your well-being.
- Receive medical care for condition by licensed professional and experts in your field at NO CHARGE.
- Receive study related treatment, diagnostic tests, laboratory tests and study medication at NO CHARGE.
- Have access to promising new approaches often not available outside the clinical trial setting
- Be reimbursed up to $3500 for your participation.
- Health Insurance is NOT REQUIRED.
“I would like to talk about my experience with this service that I’ve been receiving at Medvin at Covina, CA. They are the greatest! Since I started my participation in the study, I have noticed a huge difference in the mobility. I can finally do the things again that I haven’t been able to do in a while…” – Judy Coronado, Baldwin Park, CA
“Yo he vivido con la enfermedad espondiloarthritis anquilosante por 26 años. Yo he tratado diferentes tratamientos y creo que fue el destino que puso este medicamento en mi camino. Con este nuevo medicamento…” – Soledad De Dios, Montclair, CA
We, at Medvin Clinical Research continuously strive to help our patients and community at large by providing alternative options and treatments through clinical trials for multiple indications. Medvin Clinical Research was created to meet the needs of the patients with a lack of insurance or financial support and who have exhausted their current therapies. MCR provides such an avenue by supporting the pharmaceutical industry develop new products to cure diseases and create a healthier environment while working towards a better tomorrow. We are dedicated to providing the latest innovations and newest therapies in a community-based setting.